Pro ana - Tips and trix
· Keep a thinspiration book. Get a really nice journal or something and print pictures of skinny models, tips, quotes, or workouts, and glue it in there. Look through it whenever you want to binge.
· Keep a stack of magazines weighing the same amount you want to lose. When you lose weight remove some magazines from the stack. It will be thinspirational to see that pile slowly start to get smaller.
· Take a Polaroid picture of yourself wearing nothing but your underwear. When you want to binge, look at it, and see all that fat that you need to get rid of? Carry it in your wallet whenever you go somewhere where there will be food.
· Spend a little time every day on pro-anorexic sites or doing something completely and totally thinspirational.
· Wear tight tight jeans so you remember how much weight you have to lose.
· Go shopping and try on clothes that you wish you could fit you.
· Look at supermodels do they look like they eat?! No! So if you REALLY want to look like them them don't eat.
· Once a week treat yourself. take a bubble bath..listen to relaxing music, get a massage, give yourself a manicure, a facial..etc. anything to pamper yourself...to relax ...as a destresser..and to reward yourself for your good work for the week.
· Spend a little time each day at pro anorexia sites. or reading your e-mails for motivation.
· Every time you think you'd spend money on food. Take that money and put it somewhere safe, after awhile you'll have enough money to buy that cute shirt you saw and be skinnier b/c you didn't use that money for food.
· Get a string and wrap it around your waist cutting it so the ends meet nicely together, now take another string and cut it to what you want your waist to be. Carry the two strings w/ you. You can even be creative and make a bracelet (wrapping it around your wrist a few times of course, necklace, keychain, or something else out of it)
· Find a buddy online, do fasts w/ her, competitions, or just have someone to email when you're craving. When you want to eat something you shouldn't, make a list of all the reasons you shouldn't, and read it 20 times.
· Do 50 sit ups every morning ~ it will raise your metabolism and make you more motivated to do things throughout the day.
· To keep a binge from coming do 20 pushups and then 20 jumping jacks after you won't feel like eating anymore.
· The best aerobic exercises are stair stepping, walking up hill, and biking. Be sure to hit the weights first though. Try to stick to low impact exercises...also swimming is good.
Eating and metabolism boost
· Eat on a blue or black plate. Dark colors usually make you feel fuller, faster. Better yet, eat on small dark plates.
· Freeze your foods. I freeze yogurt and make ice cubes out of Crystal Lite. Frozen yogurts take forever to eat so you feel occupied longer.
· Try to plan how much your going to eat and what there's a 30% more chance you wont over eat then.
· A calorie is a calorie so it doesn't matter what kind you eat just eat under 1000 and you'll lose weight.
· When you go to a restaurant order something that's not too unhealthy.
· To boost your metabolism and keep you feeling full drink several green tea's each day.
· Two tablespoons of vinegar before the meal helps suck the fat out.
· Caffeine is great ~ it decreases appetite. Coffee and tea are suppose to raise your metabolism. Peppermint decreases hunger.
· Peppermint tea or lollies are a great appetite suppressant.
· Diet Cola, Pepsi or Pepsi Max are 1 cal per can ~ drink, drink, drink...
· Don't stop moving' ~ every cal counts.
· Eat seaweed or kelp pills ~ they say it boosts the metabolism.
· Don't slouch, sit straight ~ you burn more cals that way.
· Dress down, more cals are burnt when you're cold.
· Lack of sleep stimulates appetite ~ but burns more cals.
· Spicy foods boost the metabolism.
· Eat negative cal foods.
· Drink at least 3 liters of water per day ~ it will help you feel full.
· Munch on ice cubes to create a feeling of fullness.
· Take it slow ~ it takes 20 minutes for the stomach to realize it is full.
· Eat lots of fiber ~ expands in your stomach to create a full feeling.
· Don't eat in front of the telly ~ concentrate on the food while you eat ~ you get more satisfied.
· Cabbage makes you lose weight ~ but watch out for the smell!!!
· Strawberries are lo cal and boost the metabolism.
· Every calorie counts. When you're sitting shake your leg, tap a pencil. Never stop moving.
· Sitting up straight and having good posture burns 10% more calories than when you slouch.
· If you feel like eating, eat negative calorie foods only.
· Freeze diet pop, or any other fave low calories drink. You body will think it's eating, and it's a great way to cool off in the summer.
· Don't eat anything for 3 hours before you go to sleep. If you eat right before bed, lay on your left side so the food goes through your system faster.
· Eat 6 small meals a day spaced about 3 hours apart. at 50 calories 6 times a day that is only 300 calories.
· Ever noticed how (most anyway) little kids are skinny? They are always running around! Take their example.
· Eat only half of the recommended serving, then go back for the rest later.
· Don't get angry. Don't deny everything if confronted. People will believe a little truth with a big lie much easier than a huge lie. Act as if it's no big deal instead of reacting emotionally and people will tend to believe you.
· When eating with friends, try to talk as much as possible. This way they stuff themselves and you burned cals talking and not eating.
· If you must eat at the table with the family do not pile food upward on your plate. Try to keep it close to the plate and spread out this way your plate looks full with lots of food, but isn't.
· Wear a fashionable scarf when you're cold and no one else is. They won't suspect anything then.
· Wear nail polish to hide the discoloring in your nails from lack of nutrients.
· Brush your teeth. The taste of the toothpaste will be horrid with the taste of food.
· Wear perfectly applied lip gloss. It makes you more aware of what's going in your mouth.
· When you want to eat something you shouldn't, make a list of all the reasons you shouldn't, and read it 20 times.
· Take a nap. A lot of people think they're hungry when really they're just tired. Also, drink water, since thirst can make you think you're hungry as well.
Design your own thinspirational or pro-ana site. It's actually quite time consuming, fun and it teaches you a skill.
Unsure about a piece of information reguarding weight loss / metabolic rate, ect.? Do an online research to make sure your information is as accurate as possible.